While we are a dog friendly Holiday Park, we must ensure the safety of both guests and animals on site before allowing permission for your dog to stay on the premises.
All dogs to be registered at the Front Office with our Staff before access to the Camp is given.
By signing the form on entry to the park, you are accepting our terms & conditions and will be liable for any damages that your animal may cause.
- NO dogs are to enter any type of units.
- NO dogs to be on unit decks.
- NO dogs to be in or around amenity blocks or communal facilities i.e Pool / BBQ areas.
- All dogs are to be on leashes/leads whilst on site.
- Dogs that continually bark will be in breach of our noise restrictions and may be asked to leave the park.
- It is the owners responsibility to pick up and dispose of all dog waste into general rubbish bins
- Dogs are to have access to fresh water and shade.
- Any dog that behaves in a threatening or menacing manner will be asked to leave along with the owner and no refund will be issued.
Please follow the above and we can all have an amazing time.